Sunday, April 30, 2017

#7 Steve Jobs’ Talk

1.naively 天真爛漫
* lacking knowledge, experience of life, or good judgment, and willing to believe that people always tell you the truth
*innocent and simple

I naively assumed that I would be paid for the work.

2.stumbled into無意捲入
*to become involved in something by chance

I stumbled into acting when I left college.

3. calligraphy書法
*beautiful handwriting that you do with a special pen or brush; the art of producing this

a poem written in neat italic calligraphy

4.devastating毀面性的
*causing a lot of damage and destruction

He received devastating injuries in the accident.

5.Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.


I very like the third story.Because I think time is the most important than everything.
In same time,you just can do one thing.
No one can call back yesterday,Yesterday will not be called again.
I think the sentence is very good for me. 
Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. 
I am afraid gossip.I think I want to take my courage to be myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment