Sunday, April 2, 2017

3/28 6 min English



When I read the article in 6 min English,the title "Do opposites attract?" attract me.

The article said that there are 56 percents of Americans believe in love at first sight.

I think it is unimaginable in love at first time,but I still believe in.

The article point of two important theme.

The first one is sign for  the major indicator of that in woman is the waist-hip ratio.And the waist-hip ratio -the absolute ideal - what men find most attractive.

The best waist-hip ratio is 0.7.

The second one is we are looking for people who appear friendly and approachable, and who we share interests with.

So,I think opposites attract.

1 comment:

  1. This seems to be an interesting episode to listen to. It even give the information on the waist-hip ratio, interesting...

    ReplyDelete