Friday, March 10, 2017

Greeting post

Hi,My name is Wendy LIAO. I was born on May 22,1997.
I was brought up in Taichung. There are six members in my family.
The youngest is my little sister. She is only two years old.
My favorite subject is International Trade.
I like see a movie and jogging in my leisure time.
Yogurt and stinky tofu is my favorite food .
When I am not happy,I will go a trip to relax my mood.
I think I am compassionate and considerate.
When I found someone needs help,I will do my best to help them.
I am dynamic girl.Because I think everyone meets you will feel vert happy.

2 comments:

  1. hello!Nice to meet you!
    Thanks for reading my blog!
    Have a nice day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being considerate and compassionate are two very good personalities.

    ReplyDelete